Apple offers free services such as iCloud to its customers to store photos, videos, documents and other important files – even when an iPhone goes missing, iCloud protects this important data in case of misplacement. Restoring an iOS device from iCloud backup is a relatively straightforward and simple process, especially on an iPhone 13.
Here are three methods you can use to restore your iPhone using iCloud backup.
Method 1: Restore iPhone from iCloud Backup Using an iPad or Mac:
- Sign into iCloud using the same Apple ID and password you used when setting up your iPhone.
- Launch “Settings” then select the “iCloud” option on your iPad/Mac to access iCloud settings.
- Here, select “Backup,” followed by “Restore from iCloud,” select the iCloud backup file that you would like to restore and follow the on-screen instructions until your data has been successfully uploaded to it.
once the process is complete, your iPhone should be back to its previous state!
Method 2: Restoring with iTunes Backup:
- Having an iTunes backup allows you to restore your iPhone in another way.
- Simply connect it to a Mac or PC running iTunes and launch this application from there.
- Now, select the “Device” icon, followed by “Backup”.
- From here, navigate to iTunes Backup Files and select your iTunes backup file of choice before tapping “Restore.” iTunes will present a popup with a list of data stored in this backup file.
- Select whatever data you wish to restore iPad or iPhone before tapping “Restore”.
That’s it, you have successfully restored your iPhone from backup, If this method doesn’t work for you, you can also try the 3rd method given below.
Method 3: Restoring iPhone from iCloud of Another iPhone:
- You can also restore an iPhone using iCloud from another device by accessing its Settings, then selecting “iCloud” and following the steps given below:
- select “Backup” followed by “Restore from iCloud.”
- Choose an iCloud backup file you would like to restore and follow the on-screen instructions.
When complete, your iPhone should have been returned to its pre-backup state.
Restoring an iPhone from iCloud is a relatively straightforward process. To restore data on an iPad or Mac, use iTunes backup on either an Mac or PC computer, or restore directly from iCloud itself. Whatever method you decide on, ensure you have your iCloud username, password and backup files ready before proceeding with any method. By taking these steps you can now easily restore your iPhone from iCloud quickly to make it look just like before anytime you wish.