The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is the latest foldable device in the market from Samsung. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, 12GB of RAM and 1 TB of internal storage. The device also has a 6.2-inch Super AMOLED display and a 7.6-inch Infinity-O display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It runs Android 11 out of the box and packs triple rear cameras.
Why Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Phone?
- Fix system freeze and crashes
- Resolve glitches in performance
- Fix software issues
- Reset forgotten passwords
- Improve battery life
- Clear temporary files
- Free-up memory space
- Improve overall device performance
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4?
- First, power off your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 phone
- Now press and hold “Power key” and “ Volume UP key” at the same time for few seconds
- The phone will vibrate and display the Recovery Mode
- Then release the keys once the Recovery Mode appears.
- Once you are in the Recovery Mode, select “wipe data/Factory Reset” by using Volume down button
- Confirm the selection by pressing power key
- Your device will begin resetting and it will take few minutes to complete
- When the reset is complete select ‘Reboot System Now’
- Your phone will reboot and it will take few minutes to be ready
- That’s it, you have successfully Soft Reset your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 phone
Your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 phone should now be reset and you’ll be free from any software errors or glitches, forgotten passwords, and improve your device’s overall performance. Additionally, you will have freed up memory and storage space as well as improved battery life. We understand the importance of a performing phone and the trouble it can cause if it’s stuck or sluggish. Therefore, in this article, we have discussed how to Soft Reset your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 phone. We hope this was helpful and we wish you the best experience with your device.