The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Bespoke Edition is one of the latest Samsung foldable devices that have been released this year in 2021. It is packed with cutting edge features such as a triple camera setup, an ultra-thin display, and a powerful processor. With all these features, it’s no surprise that this device has become one of the most popular on the market. However, like any electronic device, it is vulnerable to certain issues that may require you to reset it.
Why Perform a Soft Reset?
A soft reset of your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Bespoke Edition can be a great way to troubleshoot various issues you may have with your device. A soft reset deletes any temporary files and clears the RAM, which can be the root cause of certain problems like app crashes and slow performance. Additionally, it can also reset your Wi-Fi network settings, so you can reconnect to your home network without having to re-enter your password. Here are some of the other advantages of performing a soft reset on your device:
- Fixes minor software issues
- Improves device response time
- Reinstalls OS version without loss of data
- Resets battery or power-related issues
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Bespoke Edition
There are two different ways to perform a soft reset on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Bespoke Edition. The first one is through the device’s settings menu while the second one involves using the physical buttons on the device. Let’s here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do both:
Via Settings Menu
- Open up the Settings app by tapping the Settings icon on your home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap the ‘General Management’ option.
- After that, select the ‘Reset’ option.
- Now it will open up a new page with a few different reset options. Choose the ‘Soft Reset’ option.
- You will then be prompted to enter your device password.
- Once you do, your device will start performing the soft reset and all your temporary files will be deleted and memory will be cleared.
Via Physical Buttons
- Firstly, power off your device by holding down the Power button.
- Once the device is completely turned off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Your device will then start performing the soft reset and all your temporary files will be deleted and memory will be cleared.
In this article, we discussed how to perform a soft reset on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Bespoke Edition. Soft resetting your device can be a great way to troubleshoot various issues you may have with your device. We hope this guide was helpful and you were able to successfully reset your device. If you encounter any issues during the procedure, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.