Are you having issues with your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus? Soft resetting your device may be the solution for you. In this guide, we will look at how to soft reset a Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, and what benefits you can reap from doing it.
Why You Should Soft Reset Your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus:
- Restore your device to its original settings.
- Refresh your device from any software issue.
- Help to keep your device from heating up.
- Restore battery health and maximize usage performance.
How to Soft Reset Your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus:
- Press and hold the power button on your device.
- Tap on the “Power Off” option to turn off your device.
- Once the device is completely shut down, press and hold the volume up and power button simultaneously for around 7-10 seconds until you see the Samsung logo appear.
- Your device will then boot into recovery mode.
- Using the volume buttons, navigate to the “Reboot System” option and press the power button to select it.
- Your device will then reboot, taking you back to the normal menu.
It is important to note that this process will not delete any data from your device. Your photos, contacts, app data, and other settings will all remain untouched. If you are having any issue with your device, soft resetting can help resolve them without erasing any of your data.
Hope this guide was helpful in soft resetting your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. If you encounter any other issues with the device, feel free to contact one of our support members. Thanks for reading!