Many smartphone users are aware that factory resets can return their device to a “like new” condition. This is especially useful for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite users who want to start fresh or get rid of malicious files, apps, etc. A Soft Rest can do just that and in this guide we’ll teach you how to do it.
Why You May Need To Soft Reset your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- It might be necessary if your phone is running slow
- It can remove malicious apps and files, returning your device to its original state
- It can help restore your phone to its proper working order after a software error or failure
- A soft reset can help you fix various problems
- It might be necessary if you’re experiencing app crashes, freezes, the phone won’t turn on, etc.
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Firstly, it’s important that you back up your data, so that nothing gets lost in the soft resetting process. After that’s done, follow the steps below.
- Click on the Settings icon on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
- Go to General Management.
- Click on Reset.
- Pick the option to Reset settings.
- Choose Reset.
And that’s it! Your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite will now begin the soft resetting process. It will take some time for the resetting to complete, and when it does, your phone will be returned to its original condition, just like when it came right out of the box. You can now use your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite as if it were brand new.