Soft Resetting Your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 5G
Soft resetting is a quick way to reset certain functions of your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 5G without affecting your general data. It is an important and easy process to master if you need to troubleshoot your device or if you’re running into any sort of difficulty. Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 5G can benefit from soft resetting in many ways, such as:
- Restoring phone to its factory settings
- Setting it and all its pre-installed apps into the default mode
- Deleting third-party downloaded apps
- Improving overall performance
- Speed up the device
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 5G
Soft resetting your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 5G is simple and can be done in just a few steps. Follow these instructions to properly soft reset your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 5G:
- Firstly, open the Settings menu from the homepage of your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 5G.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on the System option.
- Select Reset Options from the list of available sub-options that appear.
- From the reset option list, choose Factory Data Reset.
- Select determine the reset type and select Soft reset, also known as “refresh”.
- Your device will then reboot and a notification will appear on screen telling you that the soft reset is complete.
Soft resetting your Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 5G can run with very few complications. You should be mindful that all your data including downloaded third-party apps, installed themes etc. will be removed. To avoid any kind of loss, make sure that your data is backed up and stored on either the cloud storage or in an external drive.