Many Samsung Galaxy On Nxt owners are not familiar with the process of a soft reset. This tutorial will provide a step-by-step guide of how to do a soft reset on the device, as well as discuss the benefits of resetting the phone. The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt is the ultimate combination of power and features. It has an octa-core processor, 6GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage. All of these come together to create one of the most powerful Android phones available.
Why Do a Soft Reset?
- It can help clear RAM and make your phone feel faster.
- It can help improve battery life.
- It can help resolve some software issues and clear any data that has been corrupted.
- It can restore the factory settings as a last resort.
How to Soft Reset the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (64GB)
- Begin by going to the Settings menu and scrolling down to the option labeled “Backup and Reset.”
- Once inside, select the “Reset” option.
- A pop-up window will appear with two options; “Reset Settings” and “Factory Data Reset.”
- Select the “Factory Data Reset” option.
- A warning message will appear. Read the warning and scroll down to the option labeled “Reset Phone”.
- Tap “Reset Phone” to begin the reset.
- The reset process will then be initiated, and it will take a few minutes for it to complete.
- Once it’s completed, the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt will be reset to its default settings.
Completing a soft reset on the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt is a quick and easy process that can help with any issues you might be having with your device. It can clear any corrupted data, help alleviate performance issues, and bring the device back to its factory defaults. We hope this guide was helpful and you now know how to reset your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt.