The Samsung Galaxy M90 is an Android powered smartphone with a stunningly vibrant 6.7-inch Infinity O touchscreen display,and triple rear cameras. It comes powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor, assisted by 6GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded with an optional micro SD card.
Why Soft Reset
- Soft Reset erases all temporary configurations and data stored in the RAM.
- Soft resetting the device might boost the overall performance of the Samsung M90.
- Soft reset can fix lagging and crashing issues on the device.
- Helps in Identifying faulty hardware or software issue.
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy M90
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on “General Management”.
- Select ‘Reset’.
- Choose ‘Factory Data Reset’.
- Once you have selected it, you will get a warning message.
- Tap on the ‘Reset’ button at the bottom.
- Once your device restarts following the reset, the soft reset will be successfully completed.
Via Hardware Keys:
- Power off the device by pressing the Power button and keep it pressed until the power off option appears on the screen.
- Now press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons until you enter your device’s recovery mode.
- Now select ‘export data/factory reset’ from the list of available options.
- Confirm your selection by tapping the Power button.
- Wait for the soft reset to be completed and your device will restart automatically once completed.
By performing a soft reset of the Samsung Galaxy M90 device either via settings or by using hardware keys users can solve various problems like lagging, app crashing or identify any hardware or software issue. Moreover it also erases all temporary configurations and data stored in the RAM, which helps in boosting the device performance.