When it comes to reliable, efficient, and feature-packed phones, Samsung Galaxy M60 is among the top names. It offers a stunning design, large display, dual-camera setup, and long-lasting battery performance, making it a great choice for those looking for a budget phone that can meet all their requirements. However, there may come a time when the phone starts to misbehave and you may be wondering how to repair it. In such scenarios, you can easily reset the phone and start fresh. Indeed, a Soft Reset (also known as Factory Reset) can be a great way to fix any minor bugs without deleting your existing data.
Why Should You Soft Reset Your Galaxy M60?
- Restore your Galaxy M60 to its original settings
- You can easily fix software issues by performing a factory reset
- Reinstall OS to address any particularly persistent issues
- Improve your phone’s performance
- Resetting can solve common issues such as slow performance and battery drains
- It can ensure the safety of your data
- Resetting may be necessary if you are facing issues with third-party applications
How to Soft Reset Your Samsung Galaxy M60?
If you are facing any of the issues outlined above and you want to perform a factory reset, then don’t worry. Here’s a simple and straightforward guide that you can follow to soft reset your Samsung Galaxy M60:
Steps to Reset Your Phone
- On the Home Screen, open the ‘Settings’ app
- From the Settings window, scroll down to the bottom, and select ‘Backup & reset’
- Now, click on the ‘Factory data reset’ option, present in the new window
- Select the data to reset your device, by swiping the toggle ‘Switch’ to the left
- Then, tap on the ‘Reset’ button present at the bottom right side of the screen
- Once prompted, enter your password or other security details as required by your phone
- After confirming, select ‘Delete all’ to perform the process
Finally, your Samsung Galaxy M60 will start to reboot and restore all the phone’s settings to factory settings. Once the process is completed, your phone will be reset successfully with all your data saved on the device.
For most software-related issues, factory reset works like a charm in solving them. It gets rid of any incompatible settings and resets your phone to original factory settings. Therefore, if you are facing any minor issue with your Galaxy M60, then resetting your device is your go-to solution. Besides that, if you are planning on trading or reselling your phone, then a Soft Reset will ensure that all your important data will remain safe and will be properly deleted. After all, it pays to remain ahead of security risks.