Maintaining and Caring for Samsung Galaxy M51 (8GB RAM + 128GB)
Having all the goodies of Samsung’s Galaxy M51 means it’s essential to know how to maintain and care for the M51. One of the maintenance measures you can take is a soft reset / reboot. When things start to act up, it’s definitely worth doing. So, if you’re wondering how to soft reset your Samsung Galaxy M51 (8GB RAM + 128GB), read along and find out.
Why Should You Soft Reset Your Galaxy M51 (8GB RAM + 128GB)?
- It can help with minor software glitches and lengthen the lifespan of your smartphone.
- Shutting down and restarting your phone can give it a fresh start and improve speed and performance.
- Clearing temporary system files can help free up some storage and RAM.
- It can help clear up issues with apps that freeze or crash.
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy M51 (8GB RAM + 128GB):
- Access the Recovery Mode. To do this, switch off the phone and then press and hold the Volume Up, Bixby, and Power buttons at the same time.
- Release the buttons once the Samsung logo appears on the screen. Leave the Recovery Mode menu open.
- Use the Volume down button to navigate the menu and highlight “Wipe Data/Factory reset”.
- Confirm that you want to reset the device with the Power/Bixby button.
- The phone will now reset to its factory settings. Once it’s done, use the Volume buttons to select Reboot System Now, and press the Power/Bixby button to confirm.
And that’s it! Your Samsung Galaxy M51 (8GB RAM + 128GB) is now successfully soft reset. Remember to back up your data regularly to avoid having to start from scratch each time you reset your device. And with that, your Galaxy M51 should now be running smoother than ever.
As you can see, soft resetting your Galaxy M51 is nothing complicated. Doing it regularly can help you keep your device running as quickly and efficiently as possible, and it only takes a couple of minutes of your time. Plus, if you encounter any software or system-related issues, a quick soft reset can help you sort them out.