Soft Resetting Your Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition
The Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition is a powerful android phone packed with features. It has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, an octa-core processor, 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage. To keep up with the latest apps and games it’s recommended to perform actions like soft reset or factory reset.
A “Soft Reset” or a “Factory Reset” are two common ways to reset your device. In this guide, we will focus on learning how to Soft Reset the Galaxy M32 Prime Edition.
Why Should You Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition?
The soft reset of your device will improve its performance in many ways. Here are some key benefits of performing a soft reset:
- Improve device speed
- Clear memory and improve storage space
- Eliminate excessive data usage
- Fix minor software issues
- Eliminate apps running on your device that you don’t need
- Help your device run more efficiently
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition
Before you start, make sure your device is either unlocked or the lock screen has been removed. Also, back up all important files and turn off all your open applications.
- From the home page of your Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition, swipe down to access the notification panel.
- Tap the “Settings” icon
- Scroll down and tap the “General Management” option
- Tap the “Reset” option and then the “Reset” button
- Select the “Soft Reset” option
- When prompted, tap the “Yes” button.
- Your device will begin the soft reset process. After a few minutes, it will be complete. Your device will now be reset to factory settings.
Your device should now be reset to factory settings. You may experience a slight improvement in performance and speed. If you find any other issues, contact the Galaxy M32 Prime Edition customer service.