Resetting a device is often necessary for several reasons like eliminating bugs, optimizing the performance, freeing up storage space and even resolving some sort of technical issue. Although it has been known for a while but still, most of the users aren’t aware of the process of resetting their GalaxyM30s smartphone, especially how to soft reset it. Fortunately, you don’t have to be tech-savvy to understand how a soft reset Samsung Galaxy M30s should be performed.
Why Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy M30s?
- Soft reset can enhance the performance by stabilizing the device.
- It can also resolve minor technical issues without losing any data stored in the device.
- Delete all data stored in the phone including settings and configuration.
- Improves battery life and hence better phone performance.
- It restores factory settings of the device that ultimately enhance overall performance.
How to Soft Reset Galaxy M30s?
If you need to soft reset your Galaxy M30s, the following steps will help take you through the process:
Step 1: Open the settings menu on the Galaxy M30s.
Step 2: Now, look for the General Management tab and click on it to open.
Step 3: Tap on the ‘Reset’ option and then click on the ‘Soft Reset’ option.
Step 4: Confirm the action by tapping on Reset Now.
Step 5: Your Galaxy M30s will start resetting itself, and once it is finished, you’ll find the device is completely reset to its factory settings.
That’s it! You will now have an optimized, like-new Galaxy M30s, perfect for restarting from scratch.