Most people who purchase a Samsung Galaxy M30s (4GB RAM + 128GB) want to experience its user-friendly interface and great speed performance. However, this device can have better performance and also better user experience if you do some maintenance work on it. For instance, a soft reset allows you to reset all the settings of the device, so everything is set from the factory defaults. This procedure is especially important when your device appears to be laggy, a complete situation, or crashes.
Why Should You Soft Reset Your Samsung Galaxy M30s?
- It helps you reset all the settings and free up storage space.
- It can help solve laggy or unresposive behavior.
- It also erases all external data like photos and contacts.
- It allows you to delete any applications or configurations that you no longer need.
- It is also useful when you want to sell or give away your phone to someone else.
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy M30s (4GB RAM + 128GB)
- Go to the “Settings” of your Samsung Galaxy M30s.
- Scroll down to the “Backup and Reset” option and then tap it.
- You will be presented with several options. Tap on the “Reset” option.
- You will then have to choose between doing a “Factory Reset” or a “Soft Reset”.
- Confirm that you want to reset your device by entering your device’s passcode, pattern or PIN.
- The soft reset process should be completed in a few moments.
- Once the reset is complete, you will be asked to configure your device as if it was new.
- After the configuration is finished, your device should be as fast and efficient as when it first came out of the box.
A soft reset on the Samsung Galaxy M30s (4GB RAM + 128GB) is an easy process and it should not take more than a few minutes to complete. Doing this procedure can help you improve the device’s performance and also get rid of all the unwanted applications and data stored in your smartphone. Just to be sure to follow the instructions as explained above so you can reset your device without any problems.