That should help to get your device back up and running as normal.
The Samsung Galaxy M30s is a fantastic mid-range smartphone that’s perfect for casual use. To keep it running at its best, however, it’s important to occasional reset it and clean up any clutter that’s built up. One way of doing so is to perform what’s known as a ‘soft reset’. This article covers the steps required to carry out a soft reset of your Samsung Galaxy M30s.
Why Perform a Soft Reset?
It’s pretty common for smartphones to slow down over time, and that can be very frustrating. Part of the reason for the slowdown is that over time your device collects all kinds of temporary files and caches. Performing a soft reset on your Samsung Galaxy M30s can help clear up these clutter files, giving your device a new lease of life. Other benefits of a soft reset may include:
- Improved speed and responsiveness
- Reduced memory and battery consumption
- Improved device stability
- A better user experience
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy M30s
We recommend that you carry out a soft reset whenever you’re experiencing performance issues on your Samsung Galaxy M30s. Here are the steps to follow:
- First, make sure that your device is turned off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for about five seconds.
- You may then see the reboot menu appear.
- Use the Volume Down button to select ‘Power off’ and then press the Power button to confirm.
- Allow the device to power off and then press and hold the Power button again to turn it back on.
- Your device is now in a clean state and all temporary files and caches should be gone.
To make your device run as smoothly as possible, we suggest that you also carry out the following maintenance tasks on a regular basis:
- Clear out unnecessary apps and processes that are draining your resources.
- Make sure that your device is up to date with the latest software updates.
- Detail wipe out your device’s settings if you’re experiencing any serious issues.
- Perform a full factory reset if none of these other steps solve your problems.
The steps involved in carrying out a soft reset on your Samsung Galaxy M30s may seem a bit complicated at first, but they’re all quite straightforward. And the improved performance you’ll get in return is well worth the effort. Remember to do occasional maintenance on your device, such as clearing out unnecessary apps and ensuring it has the latest software updates. However, if you’re still having difficulties, then it’s a good idea to do a full factory reset. That should help to get your device back up and running as normal.