The Samsung Galaxy M21 (6GB RAM + 128GB) is a powerful mid-range Android phone from Samsung that packs a 6.4 inch sAMOLED display, an Exynos 9611 Octa-core processor, a 6000mAh battery, 6GB RAM, and 128GB of internal storage. It also has two rear cameras for photography and video recording. But even such a powerful device can encounter issues due to software irregularities, such as freezing up, running slow, unresponsive apps and more. If an issue like this should occur, the first step is to try a soft reset of the device, which can help resolve these issues without affecting your data or files.
Why Should You Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy M21 (6GB RAM + 128GB)?
Here are some of the reasons why you should soft reset your Galaxy M21:
- To revive your device from a frozen state.
- To improve overall performance of your phone.
- To get rid of any bugs or issues caused by playing with too many applications at the same time.
- To troubleshoot specific issues you are having with your device.
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy M21 (6GB RAM + 128GB)?
Fortunately, performing a soft reset on the Samsung Galaxy M21 (6GB RAM + 128GB) is not difficult. You can follow the steps outlined below to execute a soft reset on your device.
- Go to the Settings of your device.
- Locate the “Biometrics and security” section, and tap on it.
- Tap on “Backup & Reset.”
- Now, tap on “Reset” to initiate the reset procedure.
- You will be asked to confirm the reset, tap on “Reset.”
- Once the factory reset is complete, your device will restart, and you can start using it again.
The soft reset of your Samsung Galaxy M21 (6GB RAM + 128GB) will help you overcome any issues you are having with the device. By resetting the device, you can improve device performance, and get rid of the bugs and undesired applications that have disrupted the working of the device. Make sure to take a full backup of the device before you proceed with the reset to avoid any data loss.