The Samsung Galaxy M12 is an impressive mid-range smartphone with a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display, an 8-core processor, 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, a massive 6000 mAh battery, a quad-camera module, and running the latest version of Android 11. All this hardware makes it one of the best budget smartphones in the market.
Why Should You Soft Reset?
Sometimes, users might experience issues with their devices, which can be fixed by doing a soft reset. In this guide, we will show you how to soft reset the Samsung Galaxy M12.
- Fix software-related glitches and errors
- Fix slow or sluggish performance
- Clear the device’s cache
- Improve the battery life
- Improve the overall performance
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy M12
- Navigate to Settings and tap on General Management.
- In the next window, select Reset.
- Tap on “Reset Settings”.
- You will be asked to enter your pattern, PIN, or password. Enter it and tap “Ok”.
- The device will take a few minutes to restart, and that’s it, your device is now running on the factory settings. All your data will remain intact.
- If you want to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M12, just navigate to Settings > General Management > Reset and tap on “Factory Data Reset”.
- Be sure to properly register your Samsung device and set up a Samsung account to be able to locate your device on the ‘Find My Phone’ service in case you lose it.
- Make sure you have taken a proper backup of all your data before resetting your Samsung Galaxy M12.
In this article, we have gone through how to soft reset your Samsung Galaxy M12. Soft resetting your device is a simple task and can help in tackling most of the issues with your device. Make sure you note your passwords, as they will be asked when resetting your device. Lastly, take a proper backup of all your data before resetting your device to avoid any data loss.