Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy M12 (6GB RAM + 128GB)
Having confronted with the notion that smartphones are getting more and more powerful and advanced each day, Samsung has come up with a new generation of pocket-sized devices. Among those, Samsung Galaxy M12 (6GB RAM + 128GB) launched in 2021 is one of the best mid-range devices that have countless features including blazing-fast performance and long-lasting battery life. To get the incorrect settings fixed, software errors gone and poor battery life restored back to its formal capacity, the Soft reset for Samsung Galaxy M12 (6GB RAM + 128GB) should be done and it’s quite easy even for the first-timers.
Why Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy M12 (6GB RAM + 128GB)?
When it comes to soft reset on your Samsung Galaxy M12 (6GB RAM + 128GB), there are many advantages such as:
- It rests the settings to the factory default
- Erases any personal data such as contacts, apps, photos, etc.
- Clears RAM and unresponsive issues
- Installs the latest software updates
- Increases battery life
- Eliminates app and system glitches
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy M12 (6GB RAM + 128GB)?
The Soft reset both Android and Apple iphones are quite similar, here’s how to perform a soft reset on your Samsung Galaxy M12 (6GB RAM + 128GB).
- Firstly, turn on your Galaxy M12 and go to the Home screen.
- Access the Settings app by swiping down on the home screen or tapping the Settings icon in the app drawer.
- Find the Backup and reset option from the Settings option and tap it to enter.
- Tap on the ‘Reset’ option, followed by ‘Reset All Settings’ which is located at the bottom of the page.
- Next, confirm the reset request by selecting ‘Reset Settings’
- After that, your device will start the soft reset process, and it will be completed within a few minutes.
- Finally, you need to reboot your device for the changes to take effect.
These are the steps you need to take to perform a Soft reset on your Samsung Galaxy M12 (6GB RAM + 128GB). While it may seem complicated at first, it is quite easy and simple to do. So, next time you are in the need of getting some software errors fixed, battery and performance issues resolved, this Soft reset method is the one you should be trying. And if you ever come across any problem while doing the reset, you always get in contact with a professional technician or Samsung Care for further assistance.