Soft Resetting Your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core
Do you have a Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB)? Are you having trouble with battery life or performance? If so, you may want to consider soft resetting the device. A soft reset will do an advanced reboot of the device, removing any active applications and processes. It’s similar to rebooting your computer. Additionally, a soft reset is a much better and safer solution than a factory reset/hard reset.
Why Soft Reset?
Before we jump into how to soft reset your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core, let’s discuss a bit why you may want to consider taking this action. Here are a few reasons why a soft reset may benefit you:
- Improve device performance
- Fix certain errors or force close applications
- Clean up battery life
- Reset certain settings
- Return device to its original state
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy M01 Core
Now, let’s discuss the primary topic of this guide, how to soft reset a Samsung Galaxy M01 Core. Before you begin, it’s important that you make sure the device itself is fully charged. A soft reset can take a bit of battery life, so you want to make sure it will finish the process before the device shuts down due to a lack of power. Here is how to perform a soft reset on the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core:
- Open the Settings menu. You can find the settings application in the Apps menu, or you can swipe down from the top, tap the gear icon, and select settings from there.
- Once you open the settings menu, select General Management.
- From the General Management, select Reset.
- You will be presented with a few options, but you want to select Soft Reset.
- Once you select Soft Reset, you will be prompted with a warning message. Read the message and select Reset Device.
- Your device will then start the soft reset process, which will take a few minutes.
- Once the soft reset is finished, your device will restart and be running as if it was reset to the factory settings.
You now know how to soft reset your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core. This action may be exactly what your device needs to see improvement. Not only can this action improve performance, but it can help make sure your device has the best battery life possible. If you use the above steps correctly, you should have no issue in resetting your device.