Soft Resetting Samsung Galaxy Jean 2
Samsung Galaxy Jean 2 is an Android smartphone with an impressive 5.5-inch display, a quad-core Snapdragon processor, and 8GB of RAM. It’s also equipped with a long-lasting battery, a fast-charging feature, and plenty of internal storage. Although the Jean 2 is a powerful and reliable device, there are times when it can become unresponsive, or you may need to reset it for troubleshooting or other purposes. Fortunately, there is a way to soft reset the device, which can help restore your device back to its original state.
Why Soft Reset?
- It is easy to do and helps reset the system settings of your device.
- It can potentially help fix any software-related bugs or freezing issues that you may be facing.
- It can help improve your Jean 2’s performance and speed up its response.
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy Jean 2
1. Press and hold the Power button, and then tap on Power Off.
2. Release the Power button, and then tap on OK to confirm.
3. Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys simultaneously.
4. Release the buttons once the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
5. Your Jean 2 will now restart in recovery mode.
6. Use the Volume keys to navigate, and then select Wipe data/factory reset from the list of options.
7. Select Yes – delete all user data to confirm.
8. The phone will now soft reset.
9. Select Reboot system now to restart your Jean 2.
That’s all it takes to soft reset your Samsung Galaxy Jean 2. Doing this is an effective way to troubleshoot any software-related problems that you may be facing with your device, and can potentially speed up its performance as well. Remember to back up any important data and settings before you reset in case you lose any information.