In today’s ever-evolving world of technology, the soft reset of a device not only gives us a sense of control, but it can save us from the worst-case scenario. If your Samsung Galaxy J8 is facing technical difficulties or problems, then you may need to carry out a soft reset in order to restore the performance of the phone. Here we’re going to provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to soft reset your Samsung Galaxy J8.
Why carry out a Soft Reset?
- Soft reset is used to refresh your device ensuring better performance.
- It helps to get out of a crashed program, glitches and other technical issues.
- Supports your device to run smoothly and efficiently.
- Helps in conserving battery.
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy J8
- Firstly, to begin the soft reset process, turn off the Samsung Galaxy J8.
- After that press and hold both the volume and the home button.
- After that an Android picture of an exclamation mark is displayed on the screen.
- Afterwards press the volume up key, followed by the power button and then the home button.
- Now, to navigate, use the volume keys to go up and down and the power button to confirm.
- Next, simply tap on the “wipe data/factory reset” option and confirm the action.
- Now your phone will start erasing user data and reset all settings.
- As soon as the process is complete, select the option to reboot the system and confirm.
- Last but not least, your phone will restart and display the home page.
Finally, you have successfully completed the Soft Reset process on your Samsung Galaxy J8. This process has (i) resolved any technical issues your phone was facing, (ii) released any memory or storage pressures, (iii) removed any temporary files, and (iv) restored your device to its original factory settings. A soft reset is a great way to maintain not only good phone performance, but also to keep yourself updated of any possible problems. Therefore, you should regularly carry out the process of soft resetting your Samsung Galaxy J8 at an appropriate interval to ensure good performance and better battery life.