Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB) is a great device that offers users plenty of features to explore. But no matter how advanced your device may be, there may come a time when you need to reset it to the factory settings. Whether you want to start fresh or you are trying to fix a technical issue, soft resetting your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB) is an easy way to clear out any problems. In this article, we will explain how to soft reset the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB) in six simple steps.
Why You Should Soft Reset Your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB)?
Below are a few reasons why soft resetting your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB) could be a good idea:
- It is an easy way to clear any technical glitches and restore your device back to optimal performance.
- It can help improve the device’s battery life.
- It is a great way to clear out unnecessary junk files which can help increase the available storage space.
- It is a great way to remove any unauthorized access to your device.
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB) in 6 Steps
- First, go to the Settings menu of your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB).
- Then, scroll down and select the Backup and reset option.
- Next, select the Factory data reset option present at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, confirm that you want to reset the device to its factory settings.
- Finally, select the Reset phone button which will initiate the soft reset process.
- Once the soft reset process is complete, the device will restart and you will have the phone in its original state.
The soft reset process will wipe out any changes you have made in the settings and delete any apps or files you have added. So it’s important that before you begin the process, you back up everything that you don’t want to lose. Once you’ve backed up all of the important information, click reset and follow the steps above and your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime will be soft reset in no time.
Soft resetting your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB) may be your last resort when attempting to resolve any issue your device may have. Keep in mind that this process will delete the device settings and all data, however, you should be able to restore it all from your backup once the device has been reset. Just follow the easy steps above and your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB) will be soft reset in no time.