Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is the latest mid-range device from Samsung which offers a host of features such as a powerful processor, an impressive camera, and plenty of storage space. Despite all these features, the phone may suffer from lags or some other technical issues. In such cases, a soft reset may be the best solution as it doesn’t erase everything from the device but still provides a level of reset needed to clean up the memory and restart the device.
Why Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy F52 5G
Soft resetting can be a great way to breathe some new life into your device if it has become sluggish or you start to experience unexpected errors. Here’s why you should soft reset Samsung Galaxy F52 5G:
- Resolving small problems such as lags and unusual errors
- Clearing the phone’s memory of certain services and applications
- Restarting the device and making it run better
- Freeing up storage space on the device
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy F52 5G
It’s important to backup or save your data to another device before soft resetting your Samsung Galaxy F52 5G, as this will erase any and all data on your device.
- Open the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy F52 5G.
- Tap Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Enter your PIN or Password. You may also need to enter your Screen Lock.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Wait for the factory reset to finish.
That’s it! You’ve successfully soft reset your Samsung Galaxy F52 5G. Once the reset is complete, you should restart your device and everything should be back to the way it was when you first powered up the device.