Reset or Enter Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy F52 5G
The Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is one of the most popular Android smartphones currently on the market. This device has a lot of features and capabilities, which can make it a great fit for any user. Unfortunately, due to its complexity, there are some times when things can go wrong or features may not work as expected. At these times, it may be necessary to Reset or enter safe mode on your Samsung Galaxy F52 5G and this guide will walk you through the steps required to do this.
Why Reset the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G?
- Fix sudden problems – If your phone is suddenly experiencing issues such as applications crashing or not loading correctly, resetting can help.
- Refresh the OS – The reset process will delete all data and reinstall the firmware, giving your phone a clean, fresh slate.
- Enter Safe Mode – If your phone is having major issues, you can boot into safe mode to help in troubleshooting.
- Make more space – The reset process will delete all data and applications, freeing up more physical space.
- Troubleshoot – If you’re experiencing weird behavior with your phone, it can be helpful to reset and start fresh.
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy F52 5G
Soft Reset is the process generally used when you experience a problem as it doesn’t erase your data stored on the device.
- Press and hold the power key for about 10 seconds until the phone powers off.
- Once the phone is off, press and hold the power key and volume up key at the same time.
- You will then see the Android System Recovery mode on the screen.
- Navigation will be done with the volume keys and the power key will be used to select any of the options.
- Now select “Wipe data/factory reset” with the volume keys and use the power button to select it.
- Again use the volume keys to scroll down to the “Yes – erase all user data” and select it with the power button. The phone will now start the reset process.
- Once the reset is complete, select Reboot system now option.
- The phone will now restart and the reset is complete.
Congratulations, you have successfully soft reset your Samsung Galaxy F52 5G!