The Samsung Galaxy F22 is one of the most popular mid-range smartphones out there and packs 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It is an exceptionally capable device that can handle any task you throw at it. Unfortunately, every now and then things don’t quite go as planned and it is necessary to reset the phone, and if that’s the situation you find yourself in then this guide to soft reset Samsung Galaxy F22 is for you.
Why Soft Reset?
• It can fix software problems or glitches
• It can speed up your phone
• It can fix malfunctioning apps
• It can improve battery life
• It can help you resolve any conflicts between applications
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy F22
There are two ways to reset your device: via the Settings menu or using the physical resetting button.
Using the Settings Menu
1. First, open the Settings menu.
2. Now go to the Advanced Options tab.
3. From the Advanced Options tab, go to the Reset menu.
4. Here you will find two choices: Reset Settings and Reset all Data.
5. If you want to reset the settings or applications, select “Reset Settings.” This preserves your personal files, downloaded apps, photos, music, and videos.
6. If you want to reset the entire device, select “Reset all Data.” This will delete all data, including your personal files and settings.
7. Then select “Erase All Data.”
8. On the confirmation page, select “Erase Everything” to continue.
9. On the next page, select “Restart.”
10. Now wait for your Samsung Galaxy F22 to reset itself.
Using the Reset Button
1. Locate the small reset button at the back of your device.
2. Use a paper clip or a key to press and hold the reset button for a few seconds.
3. Release the reset button.
4. On the confirmation page, select “Erase Everything” to continue.
5. Now wait for your Samsung Galaxy F22 to reset itself.
Soft resetting your Samsung Galaxy F22 can do wonders for its performance and speed. This guide will help you reset your device in just a few simple steps. Always make sure that you backup all your important data before performing any reset. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to drop a comment below.