Soft Resetting Your Samsung Galaxy F12
The Samsung Galaxy F12 is a popular budget smartphone manufactured by Samsung. It comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V Display, a powerful octa-core processor, and a large 6000mAh battery. With its vast array of features, it has become an attractive device for those looking for a budget-friendly smartphone with premium features. Nevertheless, like any other tech device, occasional problems can occur, and you might need to reset or soft reset your Samsung Galaxy F12. Read on to find out more and learn how to soft reset your Samsung Galaxy F12.
Why Should You Soft Reset Your Samsung Galaxy F12
- Unfreeze apps or programs that are slowing down your device
- Fix slow performance
- Troubleshoot software issues
- Delete files or modifications that might be affecting your device
- Reset the device to factory settings
How To Soft Reset Your Samsung Galaxy F12
- The first thing you need to do is shut down your Samsung Galaxy F12. You can do this by pressing and holding the Power button until you see the Power menu.
- Next, you need to press and hold the Volume Down and the Power button at the same time until you see the startup logo appear on the display.
- When the startup logo appears, release the buttons and you should now see the Android System Recovery menu on the smartphone.
- Use the Volume Down button to select the “Wipe data/factory reset” option and press the Power button to confirm.
- You should now see the word “Confirm” at the bottom of the screen, press the Power button to select it.
- Once the data reset process is complete, your Samsung Galaxy F12 should now be reset to factory settings.
- When the device has been successfully reset, use the Volume Down button to select the “Reboot system now” option and press the Power button to select it.
Soft resetting your Samsung Galaxy F12 can be a helpful way to troubleshoot and fix common issues on your smartphone. It can also allow you to delete unnecessary files or modifications that might be causing your device to slow down or be unstable. By following the simple steps outlined in this article, you should now be able to soft reset your Samsung Galaxy F12 with ease.