Resetting a device is often the most common way to return it to a stable state. While there are different ways to reset a device, in this article we shall focus on explaining how to Soft Reset a Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
Why Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro?
The soft reset procedure has several benefits. Here are a few:
- It can resolve minor issues such as app crashing, freezing, or lagging problems.
- It increases the device’s battery life by removing residual power.
- It also helps in improving the overall performance of the device.
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
Before starting the soft reset procedure, it is important to back up all data stored on the device. Here is what you should do:
- Launch the Settings application.
- Open the Backup & reset tab.
- Select Reset phone.
- A prompt will appear, requiring you to enter your password. Enter it.
- In the Reset phone screen, select Erase all data (factory reset).
- Select the Reset phone option again. It will start the soft reset process.
Do note that the resetting of your device may take several minutes. Once you have completed the soft reset procedure, you will be asked to re-enter your device credentials and activate the device.
Once the phone is restored and re-activated, all data that was backed up earlier will be available on the device. This includes contacts, messages, photos, and other app data.
The Soft Reset procedure on the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is a straightforward process that helps in clearing out any residual power or correcting minor performance issues. It also helps to enhance the device’s overall performance. It is important to note that while the procedure is convenient and safe, it can also delete personal data, settings, and media. Therefore, it is essential to back up all stored data before starting the soft reset process. For more help, you can refer Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro’s official website.