A soft reset can fix many of the minor problems your Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro may experience and is relatively simple to do. Here are some of the reasons why you may want to perform a soft reset:
- Your phone has become unresponsive.
- Your phone takes too long to start up.
- You are getting strange error messages.
- You cannot access certain applications.
- Your phone isn’t operating as smoothly as it usually does.
- Your battery drains too quickly.
- Your phone is freezing frequently.
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
Every phone model has a slightly different way of performing a soft reset. The steps outlined here are applicable to the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro.
- Open the Settings application on your phone.
- Scroll down and select the “Backup and Reset” option.
- Scroll down and select the “Reset Settings” option.
- Tap “Reset” to confirm.
- Select whether you would like to reset your home screen layout and all other settings or only reset the settings.
- Tap “Reset” again to confirm.
Once you have followed these steps, the soft reset process will be complete and your phone should return to its previous settings with no data or applications lost. However, if the reset does not help to fix your problem, then you may need to perform a hard reset.