The Samsung Galaxy A91 is an Android-based smartphone, introduced in 2020. It features an octa-core processor, along with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It also has a triple-camera setup at the back. Many users of the Samsung Galaxy A91 might find themselves wanting a soft reset when they encounter some issue with their device or just to start afresh sometimes. In that case, a soft reset is just what you need.
Why Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A91?
- To fix any kind of mischievous or buggy behavior of the Samsung Galaxy A91.
- To experience a much smoother Android experience.
- To increase the speed and performance of the Samsung Galaxy A91.
- To clean up the Samsung Galaxy A91 from temporary junks and caches.
How To Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A91
- The first step is to go to the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy A91.
- Locate and open the Settings app on your device.
- Once you’re in the settings, tap on the Backup & Reset option.
- Now click on the “Reset” option, and then select the “Factory Data Reset” option.
- Next, you’ll have to tap on the “Reset Device” button to proceed.
- Once you’ve done that, the system will display a warning message about resetting your device.
- After you’re done with that, tap on “Erase Everything” to start the soft reset of your device.
- The soft reset of your Samsung Galaxy A91 will begin, and this process might take some time, so wait for the device to be done with the reset.
- Once the soft reset is finished, your device will reboot, and you’ll be taken to the welcome/setup screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup of your Samsung Galaxy A91, and once it’s done, you’ve completed the soft reset of your device successfully and now you can enjoy the improved performance of your Samsung Galaxy A91.
The soft reset of a Samsung Galaxy A91 is relatively easy and it doesn’t take a lot of time either. It comes quite handy if you’re experiencing any kind of issues with your device or you just want to clean up your device from all the unnecessary junk data. Follow the steps given in this article if you ever need to soft reset your Samsung Galaxy A91.