When it comes to keeping your Samsung Galaxy A70 in good working order, one of the best and most important steps you can take is to reset it. Soft Resetting your device will clear out some accumulated memory, free up precious storage, and help eliminate certain tech issues. Here’s what you need to know about soft resetting your Galaxy A70, and why it’s worth doing it.
Why Reset Your Galaxy A70?
- Clear Out Clutter: Resetting your Galaxy A70 will clear out old files, unused apps, and other things that might be taking up space.
- Fix Minor Technical Issues: If your Galaxy A70 isn’t performing as expected, soft resetting can often fix problems like slow speeds, laggy performance, and other technical issues.
- Help Eliminate Errors: By resetting your device, you can clear out errors and other problems that can sometimes make your Galaxy A70 run strangely.
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A70
Although soft resetting any device isn’t difficult, it’s also not something that should be rushed through. So, make sure to take your time as you follow the detailed steps listed below:
Steps to Reset
- Before you begin, make sure your Galaxy A70 is powered off.
- Press and hold both the Volume Up and the Volume Down (or the Volume Down and the Power) buttons for about 10 seconds. This will cause the Galaxy A70 to display its Recovery Mode Menu.
- On the Menu, press the Volume Down button until you get to the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option.
- Press the Power button to select this option (it should be highlighted already).
- The device will now ask you to confirm your decision to Reset. Press the Volume Down button to switch the confirmation to “Yes” and then press the Power button to confirm your decision.
- Finally, press the Volume Down button to select “Reboot System Now” and press the Power button to confirm it.
- Your Galaxy A70 will now reboot. This process may take a few minutes to complete.
That’s it. You’ve now successfully performed a Soft Reset on your Samsung Galaxy A70. Keep in mind, though, that the steps described here might vary slightly depending on the version of the device, as well as the specific version of Android the Galaxy A70 is running.