The Samsung Galaxy A50s is a smartphone from the popular A Series of Samsung. This device has a 6.4-inch Infinity-V Super AMOLED display, with a resolution of 1080 X 2340. It is powered by an octa-core Exynos 9610 processor and 6GB RAM, with 128GB of storage. It runs the latest Android 9 Pie operating system, with Samsung’s One UI, and has a variety of useful features such as a triple rear camera setup (48MP+8MP+5MP), a powerful 4,000 mAh battery.
Why Should you Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A50s (6GB RAM + 128GB)?
A soft reset is an important process that you should do regularly for your device. Here are few of the benefits of soft resetting your Samsung Galaxy A50s:
- Boost the device performance: A soft reset helps to boost the device performance as it clears out the memory and gives your device a fresh start.
- Release memory: It will help in releasing the memory that is occupied by open apps, games and files. This will help you free up some much needed storage space and optimize the usage of your device.
- Resolve Errors: If your device throws up errors or is facing some software related issues, then a soft reset should be able to help by resolving such issues.
- Troubleshoot Bugs/Errors: It will also help you troubleshoot bugs or errors, as a soft reset completely clears any existing data on the device, making sure that you have a fresh system.
- Overcome Glitches: If your device is facing any kind of glitches, doing a soft reset should help you resolve most of these issues.
- Prevent Battery Drainage: Clearing unnecessary apps and programs can help prevent battery drainage and help in making your device battery last longer.
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A50s (6GB RAM + 128GB)?
- Go to the Home Screen of your Samsung Galaxy A50s and select the Settings option.
- Now select the General Management option.
- Scroll down and select the Reset option.
- Now you will be presented with different reset options. Select the Soft Reset option.
- A new window will open, confirming if you want to proceed with the soft reset. Select Reset to proceed.
- Once you select Reset, your Samsung Galaxy A50s will start the soft reset process.
- The soft reset will take some time and once it is completed, your Samsung Galaxy A50s will be restarted and you will be asked to set it up as a new device.
Soft resetting your Samsung Galaxy A50s can be quite beneficial, as it helps you in optimizing your device performance, freeing up memory and helping in troubleshooting errors and bugs.
With the steps and instructions mentioned above, you can easily perform a soft reset on your Samsung Galaxy A50s. With this, you will now be able to enjoy a more optimized, effective and efficient experience from your device.