The Samsung Galaxy A22s 5G is a powerful mid-range 5G device powered by the Android 10 operating system, and packs an impressive Octa-Core processor, an 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ display and a dual-camera setup consisting of a 48MP main camera and 8MP ultra-wide lens camera.
Why Soft Reset?
Soft resetting your Samsung Galaxy A22s 5G can be useful in several scenarios, such as:
- Speed up your device if it has started to work slower than usual
- Fix temporary software issues to allow the device to function correctly again
- Reset the device if your are giving it away
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A22s 5G
- Begin by pressing and holding both the Power Button and Volume Down Button simultaneously for 10 seconds.
- The Samsung Galaxy A22s 5 screen will now turn off and a Black boot screen will appear.
- Release the button once you see an Android logo.
- You will now be taken to the Android System Recovery Mode.
- Now you’ll need to use the Volume Down button to scroll and select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power Button to confirm the selection.
- Select “Yes” on the option to confirm this action.
- Once the process is complete, use the Volume Down button to scroll and select “ reboot system now.”
- Press the Power Button to confirm.
Your Samsung Galaxy A22s 5G should now be soft reset and functioning again. It is important to note that when you follow this process, all of your data that was stored on the device will be lost. So if you need access to any of this data, make sure that you back it up prior to following the soft reset instructions.