Soft Resetting Your Samsung Galaxy A22 5G
The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G is a feature-packed mid-range device from the Samsung family. It comes with an impressive 8GB RAM and 128GB storage, a bright 6.6 inch Infinity-U Display, and AI intelligent cameras. While it’s a great device to have, some people may find that they need to soft reset their device if it’s become slow or isn’t working correctly. This article will explain how to do a successful soft reset on your Samsung Galaxy A22 5G.
Resetting your device can help to resolve some common problems including:
- Unresponsive or slow operation
- Unpredictable crashing
- Settings sometimes revert to default or change by itself
- Battery draining quickly
- Loss of some features
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A22 5G (8GB RAM + 128GB)?
1. First, press the power button on the upper right side of your device.
2. When the power menu appears, select “Power Off”. If you want to completely shut down your device, press and hold the power button until the device turns off.
3. Once the device is completely off, press and hold the power button until you see the Samsung logo. This will take a few seconds.
4. After your device boots up, navigate to the settings and tap “Backup & Reset”.
5. Then, tap “Reset” and the “Factory Data Reset”.
6. Read the disclaimer carefully and select “Reset Now”.
7. Finally, enter your PIN and tap “Erase Everything”.
You device has now been successfully soft reset and you can now begin to set up your device again. Congratulations!