The Samsung Galaxy A21s is a midrange device that comes with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Despite its mid range specs and budget price tag, the device stands out from the rest because of its large 6.5 inch Infinity-O display and its triple rear camera setup. The device runs on the Android 10 operating system, powered by an octa-core processor and 4000 mAh battery. Like any other Android device, you may sometimes experience issues with it. If you do, one of the solutions is to soft reset your device.
Why Should You Soft Reset Your Samsung Galaxy A21s?
- It can help fix system related problems such as freezing and lag
- It can help save battery life, as it can prevent running apps from draining your battery
- It can help improve device performance
- It can help clear any temporary configurations or data that were set up in the device
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A21s (6GB RAM + 64GB)?
The soft reset process is a simple and straightforward one; here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Settings app, located in the app drawer or apps tray.
- Scroll down and tap on the Backup and Reset option.
- Select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Tap on the Reset option once again.
- You will be asked to enter your device PIN, pattern, or password, so enter it.
- Finally, select the ‘Erase Everything’ option to begin the soft reset process.
- When the process is finished, your Samsung Galaxy A21s will be automatically restarted.
Your Samsung Galaxy A21s is now successfully soft reset. Keep in mind that all your applications, data, and settings will be erased during this process. So, it is highly recommended that you first back up all your important data before you perform a soft reset.
Even though the soft reset is a simple procedure, it can be an effective way to fix slow performance, freezing, app crashing, and other issues due to bugs or other system-related issues. As mentioned, since all your data, applications, and settings will be erased, make sure to back up your important files beforehand. With this guide, you should now know how to Soft Reset your Samsung Galaxy A21s (6GB RAM + 64GB).