Most people have wondered at one point, How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A21s (6GB RAM + 128GB). This incredibly popular device from Samsung is a powerhouse when it comes to performance and its intuitive software makes a great case for itself. While the Samsung Galaxy A21s is an excellent pick, certain circumstances may lead us to need to reset or reboot the device. In these scenarios, a soft reset can be an effective solution.
Why Should You Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A21s (6GB RAM + 128GB)?
Soft resetting your Samsung Galaxy A21s can help you in many different scenarios. Here are some of the issues a soft reset can help solve:
- Troubleshoot software and application errors
- Ridding your device of lag and slower performance due to too many applications and services running
- Fix faulty applications that don’t work properly
- Keep your device running in a safe and secure manner
- Easily reset your PIN and Pattern Lock when forgotten
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A21s (6GB RAM + 128GB)?
- Firstly, go to the main Home menu and select the “Settings” icon.
- Scroll to the “General Management” section and click on it.
- Tap on the “Reset” option and select “Factory Data Reset”.
- On the following page, tap on “Reset” to confirm your decision.
- You may be asked to enter a security PIN or password, if so enter it.
- Now the soft reset process will begin, which will delete all data, files, and settings on your device.
- Once process is completed, you will be taken back to the Welcome Screen and asked to set up your device again.
Now you know how to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A21s (6GB RAM + 128GB). Apart from this, soft resetting your Samsung Galaxy A21s can help you troubleshoot software and application errors, get rid of lag, fix faulty applications and keep your device running well. It is an effective solution but you must remember that it does not solve all the problems related to your device. If the problem persits, then it is best to visit your nearest service center.