When your Samsung Galaxy A12 Exynos 850 (6GB RAM + 128GB) slows down or starts definitely start behaving strangely, you should consider a soft reset. Soft resetting is a simple process which resets the device. This helps to restore its original performance.
Why Should You Do a Soft Reset?
A soft reset offers several benefits. These are as follows:
- It can help to prevent crashes, freezes, and errors.
- It can help to fix misbehavior of applications.
- It saves energy as it reduces the battery consumption.
- It can reduce the amount of clutter and unwanted files in a device.
- It can free up memory and RAM, allowing the device to run faster.
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A12 Exynos 850 (6GB RAM + 128GB)?
Here are the steps to soft reset the Samsung Galaxy A12 Exynos 850 (6GB RAM + 128GB):
- Tap on the “Settings” icon on the Home Screen.
- Then open the “General Management” option.
- Tap on the “Reset” option.
- Next, tap on “Soft Reset”.
- Enter the device’s lock screen password (if required).
- Confirm the soft reset.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Your device will then be restarted with the new settings. Also, any previous settings will be gone.
Points to Note
It is important to note that soft resetting a Samsung Galaxy A12 Exynos 850 (6GB RAM + 128GB) will return the device to its factory settings. Therefore, it is necessary to back up important data before performing a soft reset. By backing up the necessary data, all the important information can be restored later on.
When performing a soft reset, make sure to only select the “Soft Reset” option and not any other option. This is because the other options may erase all important data from the device and make it non-functional. You should also check if any files have been corrupted during the reset process. After the reset process has been completed, make sure to check the device’s performance.
A soft reset can help fix many issues with a Samsung Galaxy A12 Exynos 850 (6GB RAM + 128GB). Soft resetting can help to improve system performance and fix misbehavior of applications. A soft reset can help improve battery life and free up memory and RAM. It is important to back up any necessary data before performing a soft reset. Make sure to only select the soft reset option and check the device’s performance after the reset has been completed.