The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is one of the latest flagship phones from Samsung and is packed with amazing features like a dual aperture camera, a gorgeous 6.2 inch Super AMOLED infinity display and Bixby Vision AI. Although it is a powerful device, users sometimes face software issues such as slow performance, battery draining quickly, apps crashing or freezing, etc. In that case, we often need to reset or hard reset our Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus.
Why Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus?
- To fix software issues and boost performance
- To Wipe out data before selling or giving away the phone
- To fix errors related to operating system
- To quickly restore the default settings
- To delete downloaded apps and reset the device
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus?
- Hold down the Power Key and Volume Down Key together for 7-10 seconds until you see a black screen.
- Now you will be on the Recovery Mode screen. To navigate between the options use the Volume Keys. Select “wipe data/factory reset” using the Power key.
- Press the Power key to confirm.
- Select “Yes-delete all user data”.
- Wait until the phone completes the reset process.
- After the reset process is completed, select “reboot system now”.
- Finally your Galaxy S9 Plus device will reboot and the Factory Reset process will be complete.
We have shared an easy step-by-step process on how to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. The hard reset process will restore the Galaxy S9 Plus to its original factory settings and will boost the performance of the device. However, make sure to back up your important data before performing the reset as it will delete all the user data stored on the device.