If you want to restore your Samsung Galaxy M90 to its factory settings, then you’ve come to the right place. Hard resetting your phone will delete all user data, including accounts, settings and third party applications. You should back up your files first before performing a hard reset to prevent data loss. It’s also a good idea to ensure that your device is charged above 70% to avoid an unexpected shutdown during the reset process.
Why do a Hard Reset?
- It will delete all user data
- It will improve performance
- It can fix certain phone problems
- It will remove all accounts
- It will clear all third party applications
- It can help to protect your data
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M90
- Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Home button at the same time.
- Then press the Power button until the screen turns on.
- When the Samsung logo appears, release both buttons.
- The recovery menu will be displayed.
- Use the Volume Down button to navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to select it.
- Select “Yes-delete all user data” and press the Power button to confirm.
- When the reset is finished, you will be taken back to the recovery menu.
- Press the Power button to select “reboot system now”.
- The device will now reboot and you will be taken to the Welcome screen.
- Congrats! You have successfully performed a Hard Reset on your Samsung Galaxy M90.