Hard Resetting Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition
Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition is one of the latest budget smartphones with impressive features and specifications. It sports a Hi-tech 6.4′ Super AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution powered by a Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 640 processor and paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. It runs on the latest Android 11 OS and comes with a 6000mAh Battery, NFC support, Face Unlock and fingerprint scanner. For tech aficionados, the phone is definitely a great buy. However, hard resetting the device can prove to be a tricky process.
Why Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition?
There could be various reasons for hard resetting a device such as:
- Freeing up Internal Storage space: All the installed applications and data can sometimes take up large chunks of internal memory. Hard Resetting the device is a way to completely wipe off the system and factory reset the device.
- Improving Device Performance: Over time the device can slow down due to heavy usages, accumulation of junk and unused files or lack of memory. Hard resetting the device can help in restoring its performance.
- Protection against malware attacks: Resetting the phone helps to get rid of any hazardous malware or virus that can corrupt the device.
- Resolving Glitches in the Operating System: In case of abnormal system behaviour like sudden crash or freezing of applications, hard resetting the phone can really be handy.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime Edition?
Hard Resetting a device isn’t complicated if the proper steps are taken. However, for someone who lacks technical knowledge, it would be challenging and complicated. The instructions here are aimed at users without any technical knowledge and can be used on almost any Android phone.
Steps to Follow
- Backup your data before you proceed. All your personal data will be wiped off. So make sure all your important data is backed up on an external device or cloud storage.
- Turn off the device and press the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time. Hold the buttons until you see the Samsung logo, then release them.
- When you see the Samsung logo, press the Volume Up button to enter the Android recovery mode.
- When you enter the recovery mode, use the Volume Up and Down buttons to select the Wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to confirm your selection.
- Once again use the Volume Up and Down buttons to select Yes delete all user data option and press the Power button to confirm your selection.
- After this, you can select the Reboot system now option to restart the device.
Hard Resetting any device isn’t a difficult process if the user follows the correct steps. The instructions given above will help to hard reset the Samsung Galaxy M32 Prime edition quickly and easily with just few taps and clicks. It will ensure that your device always runs smooth and fast and is protected from any malware attack.