The Samsung Galaxy M30s is one of the latest Android phones from Samsung and it has been getting a lot of love from customers. It has a powerful processor, great display, an excellent battery and more features that make it an ideal choice for users. With the range of features that it offers, it sometimes becomes necessary to reset the device for better performance or to fix any issue that you may be facing. One of the most effective ways to do this is to hard reset the Samsung Galaxy M30s.
Why Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M30s?
When your Samsung Galaxy M30s’s performance starts to slow down, hard reset can help to restore its original factory settings.
- It is also useful when you want to sell or give away your device or if the device has been infected with any virus or malware.
- Hard resetting is a great way of making the device run faster by removing any unnecessary files and data from the phone.
- Hard reseting also helps to remove any forgotten pattern, password or pin and helps you regain access to the phone.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M30s
There are two ways of hard reseting the Samsung Galaxy M30s:
- Via Recovery Mode
- Via Settings
Method 1: Hard Reset via Recovery Mode
- Turn off the phone and wait for a few seconds
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds until the Recovery Mode appears
- Navigate in the Recovery Mode to wipe data/factory reset using the Volume Up/Down keys
- Use the power button to confirm and reset the device
- After the phone has been reset, you will be able to use it normally
Method 2: Hard Reset via Settings
- Go to the Settings of the phone
- Swipe down and go to the General Management folder
- Tap on ‘Reset’ and select ‘Factory Data Reset’
- Tap on the ‘Reset’ button and confirm the reset
- Your phone will now reset and restart with its original settings.
Resetting your Samsung Galaxy M30s can be an effective way of improving the performance and troubleshooting various issues with the device. We have outlined the two different methods of hard resetting the phone, and it is up to you to choose the best method for you. Make sure you backup all your important data before resetting the phone to avoid any inconvenience.