Why Hard Reset
There are several advantages to performing a Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M21s:
- It helps to reduce the number of glitches and errors on the device.
- A hard factory reset can improve the performance of the smartphone and fix any slowdowns.
- It can also delete personal data stored on the device.
- It can help to fix minor software-related issues on the device and erase all third-party applications.
- It also helps to clean out any unnecessary cache memory and temporary files on the device, which can help it run faster.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M21s
Performing a hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy M21s is a relatively straightforward process. All you need to do is go through the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Backup your important data
Before you proceed with the steps, make sure to back up all your important files and data. This includes contacts, images, videos, applications, and other data stored on your device. Once you have backed up the data, you can safely proceed with the factory reset.
Step 2: Enter the Recovery Mode
To start the factory reset process, turn off the device. Then, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously until the Samsung logo appears on the screen. Release the Power button and keep pressing the Volume Down button until you reach the Recovery mode menu.
Step 3: Wipe Data / Factory Reset
Once your device has entered the Recovery mode, use the Volume Up and Volume Down keys to highlight the “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option. After selection, press the Power button to apply the process.
Step 4: Confirmation
The device will now ask you for confirmation. Select “Yes” and press the Power button again. This will begin the Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M21s process.
Step 5: Reboot
Once the device has reset, press the Power button to reboot the device.
The process of Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M21s is now complete. Make sure to restart the device and set up the phone again to begin using it. Make sure to create a new Google Account and restore your old backed-up data to get back to your old usage preferences.Author: SoundFlaw Staff