In 2021, Samsung released the Samsung Galaxy M21, a powerful device with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, that is perfect for your everyday usage. This device not only offers a great user experience but also great value for its price. However, the device has some technical issues that require it to be reset in order to restore it back to its factory settings. This process is called a hard reset, and it involves wiping all of the data that is stored on the device. In this guide, we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M21 in 2021.
Why Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M21?
There are many reasons why you might want to reset your Samsung Galaxy M21:
• To fix an issue with the device, such as bugs, crashes, or slow functioning
• To erase all of the stored data on the device
• To restore the device to its original factory settings
• To prepare the device for sale or trade
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M21?
A hard reset of the Samsung Galaxy M21 requires following the steps below:
1. Power off your Galaxy M21 and wait for a few seconds.
2. Press and hold the ‘Power + Volume Down’ buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
3. Release the buttons when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
4. Then press the Volume Up button to enter the recovery mode.
5. In the recovery mode, you will have several options. Use the Volume keys to navigate to the option “Wipe data/factory reset” and then tap the Power button to select it.
6. Now, you will be prompted to confirm the reset. Select the option “Yes” using the Volume keys and then press the Power button to confirm the selection.
7. The reset process may take a few minutes to complete and once it is finished, you will be taken to the main menu.
8. Select the option “Reboot system now” and then use the Power button to select it.
9. Your Samsung Galaxy M21 will restart and you will be taken to the welcome page afterwards.
10. Congratulations, you have now successfully hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M21.
Resetting your device can be a useful tool for solving a variety of issues, from improving your device’s performance to wiping all of the data on the device. Resetting your Samsung Galaxy M21 to its original factory settings is a simple process that can be done in just a few minutes. By following the step-by-step instructions provided in this guide, you can quickly reset your device and get back to using it as good as new.