If you’re here, chances are you’re looking for a way to Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy M12 (6GB RAM + 128GB). This powerful little device has a lot to offer when it comes to entertainment, portability and quick access to all your favorite digital media. However, with its great power comes the potential for problems, and in some cases, a Hard Reset might be the only way to troubleshoot the device. So we’re here to tell you what the Hard Reset is, the benefits of doing it, and how to actually Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy M12 (6GB RAM + 128GB).
Why Hard Reset?
The Hard Reset option allows users to revert their device to the factory settings, and often helps to fix common issues. Here are some of the main advantages of resetting your Samsung Galaxy M12 (6GB RAM + 128GB):
- Factory resetting your phone can help you rid of viruses, malware, and other malicious software that can cause conflicts and slow down your phone.
- Hard Resetting your Samsung Galaxy M12 (6GB RAM + 128GB) can also free up some much-needed storage space.
- Resetting your phone can help to fix any unidentified bugs that could cause slow performance and unwanted crashes.
- It can also be a good way to get your phone back to a like-new state if you’ve recently upgraded to a newer device and are looking to sell your old one.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M12 (6GB RAM + 128GB)
The process of Hard Resetting your phone is relatively easy, but be advised that it will erase all data on your device, so make sure to back up any data beforehand that you may need. Follow these steps to Hard Reset your Galaxy M12 (6GB RAM + 128GB):
- Start by shutting down your device.
- Once your phone is completely powered off, press and hold both the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time.
- Once you’ve held the keys for several seconds, the Samsung logo should appear on your screen. This is the Recovery Mode.
- Press the Volume Down key until the highlighted option is Reboot System Now, then press the Power key to select it.
- Your device should now be resetting itself and should return to the startup screen within minutes.
Hard Resetting your Samsung Galaxy M12 (6GB RAM + 128GB) can be a great tool for restoring your phone to its original factory settings. By resetting, you can help deal with virus or malware infections, reclaim storage space, and repair unidentified bugs or conflicts. We hope this guide has been helpful and has shown you how to Hard Reset your device.