Now that you know how to hard reset and enter Safe Mode on your Samsung Galaxy M01, you can make sure your phone is running properly and secure.
Samsung Galaxy M01 is one of the most popular Android phones available today. It has many features and advanced specs that make it a great choice for users looking for a powerful smartphone. The Galaxy M01 also has a few problems that can be solved with a factory reset. A factory reset wipes all data from your phone, including user accounts, applications, and settings, so it’s a good idea to backup your data before you perform it. In this guide, we will look at how to reset your Samsung Galaxy M01 and enter safe mode.
Why Should You Hard Reset a Samsung Galaxy M01?
A factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy M01 can be a useful way to start fresh on your device if it’s having trouble or you want to erase all your data before selling it. Here are some other reasons to factory reset your phone:
- You want to clear up storage space
- Your phone is responding slowly
- Malware or viruses have infected your phone
- Uninstalling an app wasn’t successful
- You want to reset all settings
- Your phone is rebooting randomly
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M01
A hard reset is a process that erases all the data and settings from your Samsung Galaxy M01. You should back up any important data before performing a hard reset.
- Start by turning off your Galaxy M01.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up, Bixby, and Power buttons until the device vibrates.
- When you see the Android logo, let go of all the buttons.
- Using the Volume buttons, navigate to the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and select it with the Power button.
- Confirm your selection by selecting “Yes” and wait for the reset to finish.
- Lastly, select “Reboot System Now” and wait for your Galaxy M01 to reboot.
How to Enter Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy M01
In Safe Mode, your Galaxy M01 will only run essential applications and services. This is a good way to remove malicious applications that are interfering with your device. You can enter Safe Mode by following these steps:
- Start by pressing and holding the Power button until you see the Power Menu.
- Tap and hold the Power Off option until the Reboot to Safe Mode window appears.
- Select OK on the Reboot to Safe Mode window.
- Your Galaxy M01 will then reboot into Safe Mode.
- Once it has booted up, you should see the “Safe Mode” text at the bottom-left of the screen.
Hard resetting your Samsung Galaxy M01 can help you fix a variety of issues, from slow performance to viruses and malware. It’s also a handy way to erase all your personal data before selling the device. If your phone isn’t responding properly, Safe Mode is a good way to identify and remove any malicious applications or services. Now that you know how to hard reset and enter Safe Mode on your Samsung Galaxy M01, you can make sure your phone is running properly and secure.