The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is one of the latest models of Samsung’s flagship Galaxy series. It is a mid-range Android phone with powerful specifications, like an Octa-core processor, 5.5-inch 1080P full HD display and a strong 3300 mAh battery. It is perfect for those looking for a powerful mid-range phone but can not afford a high-end model.
Although the Galaxy J7 Prime is a powerful mid-range device, it is not immune to lag and performance issues due to accumulated junk files or software problems. In such situations, it is advisable to reset the device in order to bring it back to its factory settings and peak performance. In this guide, we will show you how to perform a hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
Why Reset Your Galaxy J7 Prime?
The reasons why you would want to reset your Galaxy J7 Prime might vary depending on your needs and preferences, but a hard reset is a good choice in the following cases:
- The phone starts to lag or performs slowly
- You are experiencing technical issues and have exhausted all other methods to fix it
- You are selling the device and want to wipe out all your personal data
- You have forgotten your phone’s lock screen or pattern password
- You want to start using the device from a clean slate
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
Hard resetting a device can potentially solve a lot of software bugs and performance issues, so if you’re experiencing any, its best to try it out first. Here’s how to perform a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime:
- Go to the Home screen and select Apps
- Tap on Settings and then tap on Backup and Reset
- Tap on Factory Data Reset or Reset Device
- Tap on Reset Device and then enter your security pin
- Tap on Delete All to confirm the reset
- The device will start to reset itself and once the reset is complete, the device will reboot
Resetting your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is a good way to get rid of any performance issues or technical bugs that might be affecting the device. It