If you are having trouble troubleshooting any issues with your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus, hard resetting it may be the best solution. You should keep in mind, however, that a factory reset should be your absolute last resort and should only be done when all else fails. As a precaution, make sure to back up any important data, photos, etc. before resetting your device. This guide will help you safely hard reset your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus.
- Eliminate system errors
- Remove viruses or malicious software
- Free up storage space
- Speed up your device
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus.
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power key together until the device screen comes on.
- Release the keys when the Samsung logo appears.
- When the Android Recovery screen appears, use the Volume Down key to scroll to the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
- Press the Power key to select the option.
- Use the Volume Down key to scroll to Yes (delete all user data).
- Press the Power key to select Yes (delete all user data).
- When the reset is complete, use the Volume Down key to scroll to Reboot system now.
- Press the Power key to restart your device.
Your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus will take a few minutes to reboot, after which it should be reset. You should now be able to use your device as you had before the reset. Be aware that some features may be automatically turned off after a factory reset, so you may need to manually re-enable them later on. You can also set up your device as a new one or restore it from a backup.