The Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus is one of Samsung’s popular budget smartphones that offer outstanding performance and value for money. This mid-range device offers features such as a 6-inch display with HD+ resolution, a substantial 3GB of RAM, 8MP front and 13MP rear cameras, and a respectable 3000mAh battery. With so much to offer, it is no surprise why this device has become a favorite among budget-conscious users. However, like any other electronic device, the Galaxy J4 Plus does have its issues. It is possible that it can develop software-related problems that could render the device unusable. In such cases, hard resetting the Galaxy J4 Plus can be a helpful solution.
Why Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus?
There are a few reasons why you might want to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus. Here are the most common:
- To clear out errors, including software glitches, which have been making the Galaxy J4 Plus run inefficiently
- To fix problems with the device’s software, such as bootloops or app crashes
- To reset the device to its factory settings if you’re selling it or giving it away
- To remove any of the data stored on the device, such as photos, videos, contacts and more
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
Hard resetting the Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus is an easy process and can be done in just a few steps. Here’s what you need to do:
1. First, make sure that your Galaxy J4 Plus is powered off completely.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons simultaneously.
3. When the Samsung logo appears, release the Power button while continuing to hold down the Volume Up and Home buttons.
4. When you see the Android Recovery screen, release the button and select Factory Reset / Wipe Data by using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to select.
5. Confirm your selection by selecting “Yes” and the Galaxy J4 Plus will begin the reset process. The device will then automatically restart and you will find the Galaxy J4 Plus set to its factory settings once it finishes restarting.
The hard reset procedure should now be completed. Once your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus has been reset, you will notice that it is running much more efficiently. This process is a great way to fix any software issues with the device and can help you keep your phone running smoothly. If you ever encounter issues with your Galaxy J4 Plus, simply follow the steps above to reset it and your device should be back up and running in no time.