Samsung Galaxy F41 (6GB RAM + 128GB) is a popular budget smartphone with a 6.4 inch Infinity-U Display. The phone runs on Android 10 and packs a powerful 6,000 mAh battery. The device comes with features such as triple rear cameras, an octa-core processor, and a face recognition system. This makes it ideal for people who need a budget phone that can handle their day-to-day needs with ease.
Why Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy F41 (6GB RAM + 128GB)?
Performing a hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy F41 (6GB RAM + 128GB) is recommended in the following situations:
● To get rid of system-level issues such as software glitches and freezing issues.
● To wipe all user data off the phone, especially if you’re selling the phone or giving it to someone else.
● To reset the phone to its factory settings if you’ve set a password or altered the OS in any way.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy F41 (6GB RAM + 128GB)?
There are two ways you can go about hard resetting the Samsung Galaxy F41 (6GB RAM + 128GB). The first one is through the Settings menu and the second one is through Recovery Mode. So let’s take a look at both the methods.
Hard Reset through Settings Menu:
1. Go to the Settings menu of your Samsung Galaxy F41 (6GB RAM + 128GB) and then tap “General Management”.
2. Tap “Reset” and then “Factory Data Reset”.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm that you want to hard reset your phone. This will lead to all user data on the phone being wiped.
Hard Reset through Recovery Mode:
1. Switch off your Samsung Galaxy F41 (6GB RAM + 128GB) and then press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time. This will take you to the Recovery Mode of the phone. The logo of your device will appear on the screen.
2. Once in Recovery Mode, use the Volume keys to navigate to the option “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and select it using the Power button.
3. The phone will ask for confirmation again, so continue to confirm you want to reset your phone.
4. When the process is complete, your phone will reboot and will be reset to its factory settings.
The process to hard reset a Samsung Galaxy F41 (6GB RAM + 128GB) is fairly easy and effective. Whether you’re facing any software-level issues or you’re simply selling your phone, hard resetting your phone is the way to go. Just remember to backup your data beforehand just in case you need it after the reset!