Are you facing issues with your Samsung Galaxy F22 (6GB RAM + 128GB) device? Then you should consider hard resetting your device, as this requires to completely factory reset the phone and delete all data present. By resetting your device, you are sure that all your data and settings are wiped clean, giving you an almost brand-new experience. So, let us guide you on how to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy F22 (6GB RAM + 128GB).
Why Perform a Hard Reset?
- Removes malicious software
- Erase all user data
- Reset all smartphone settings
- Change the phone’s language
- Enhance the device’s performance
- Removes bugs and any lags
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy F22 (6GB RAM + 128GB)
The process of hard resetting your Samsung Galaxy F22 (6GB RAM + 128GB) device is quite simple and here follows the steps:
From the home screen, before resetting your device, ensure to back-up all your phone’s data, including contacts, messages, documents, files, and other crucial information.
Once you are done with the back-up, head over to the Settings page.
Scroll down, go to General Management and select Reset.
Choose the type of reset you want. This could either be Factory Data Reset or Erase all Data (Factory Reset). Make sure to select Erase all Data (Factory Reset).
A prompt window will appear, confirming that you want to reset the device.
To proceed with the resetting process, press the Reset Device button.
You will now see “Formatting” on your device’s screen.
At the end, your Samsung Galaxy F22 (6GB RAM + 128GB) device will be ready to use with all its settings reset.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your data before resetting.
- After resetting your device, you can now restore your data if you have backed it up before.
- Factory resetting will also improve the lifetime of your phone’s battery life.
- Ensure that the device is charged for at least 30 minutes before starting the resetting process.
We hope this guide has been helpful to you to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy F22 (6GB RAM + 128GB) device and we wish that your device is running smoothly now. Be sure to take a complete backup of your data and settings before resetting your device, as it will make the process easier and also convenient. Follow the steps carefully to reset your device in no time and make sure to follow the additional tips to improve your device’s battery life and performance.