One of the most popular smartphones in the market right now is the Samsung Galaxy F12. With its 4GB RAM + 128GB of storage, it has a lot to offer to its users. But, due to various reasons, you may need to hard reset this device at some point. A hard reset will reset the device to its factory settings, allowing you to start fresh with your Galaxy F12. This article will walk you through the steps to do a hard reset of your Samsung Galaxy F12.
Why Hard Reset Your Device:
A hard reset of your Samsung Galaxy F12 can be beneficial in many instances. Here are some of the benefits:
- It helps in eliminating lags and software issues
- It helps in refreshing your device’s performance by erasing all the custom settings and features
- It helps in getting rid of potential viruses and malware
- It can be useful after buying a used phone as it wipes off all the data from the previous user
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy F12:
- Firsty, power off your device by pressing and holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- When the phone turns off, press and hold the Volume Up button, the Power button, and the Home button simultaneously.
- Now, release the Power button first when the Android logo appears and keep on pressing the other two buttons until you see the Android Recovery menu.
- In the Android Recovery menu, use the Volume Down button to select “Wipe data/factory reset.”
- Select it using the Power Button and the device will revert to its factory settings.
- Now, use the Volume Down button to select “Reboot system now.”
- Select it using the Power Button and the device will automatically reboot with all its factory settings intact and reset to its original state.
Performing a hard reset can be a useful tool for when you need to wipe away all the unwanted data on your Samsung Galaxy F12. If you are experiencing lags, your device has become slower, or to wipe away all the data from a previously used phone – a hard reset is the best way to go. It will take only a few minutes and your device will be reset to its original performance. Just be aware that all your data on the device will be permanently removed, so be sure to make a backup beforehand.