The Samsung Galaxy F02s is a super-slim and lightweight Android-based phone. This phone has a 5.45-inch IPS LCD display with an aspect ratio of 18.5:9 and an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. It runs on a 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The phone also has a 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera and a 5MP front camera. The phone packs a strong 5,000mAh battery and runs on Android 10 OS out of the box. It’s a great device for everyday use and also for capturing high-quality images. At times, however, you may need to hard reset your Galaxy F02s in order to restore it to its factory settings and fix any issues it may be experiencing. Let’s take a look at why you may need to hard reset your device and how you can do it.
Why Should You Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy F02s?
If you’re having any of the following problems with your Samsung Galaxy F02s, then it may be worth considering a hard reset:
- It is unresponsive or freezes
- It is running slow or laggy
- The memory is getting full
- The battery is draining quickly
- There is a virus or malware making it unuseable
- You want to restore the factory settings
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy F02s (4GB RAM + 64GB)
The process for hard resetting your Samsung Galaxy F02s (4GB RAM + 64GB) is relatively simple, but there a few steps you need to take. Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of the process:
- Power off your device by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds.
- Press and hold the volume up key, home button, and power button at the same time.
- After you release the buttons, an Android system recovery screen will appear.
- Use the volume keys to select ‘wipe data/factory reset’, then press the power button to confirm.
- Use the volume keys to select ‘Yes–delete all user data’ and press the power button to confirm.
- The phone will then begin to reset. Once it is finished, the device will turn itself back on.
- When the device is back on, go to the settings and check if all your settings and data have been cleared.
Congratulations, you’ve just hard reset your Samsung Galaxy F02s (4GB RAM + 64GB). Your phone will be restored to its factory settings, giving you a chance to enjoy a fresh start. Before you start using the phone, make sure you create a backup of all the important data and regular backups moving forward to avoid any data loss.